Patient Forms, Map and Directions to the Alamogordo Office
Your first visit to White Sands Family Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
At White Sands Family Dental, it is our mission to ensure a high standard for all of our dental services, products and customer service, educating our patients on the value of regular preventive care and effectively meeting the needs of our patients through proper and considerable treatment planning.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Patient Health History Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Communication Consent Form
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.